Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Getting Spoiled...

Our stay at Victoria's has been so great! Stoil even said to me this morning that we were getting too spoiled and that we won't want to do the rest of the Europe trip. This may be true, actually.

Yesterday, Stoil and I took the train to see the castle at Frederiksborg. The garden was great and we loved the inside too. It was still exciting for me to see it the second time (I already went once with my International Issues class). Unfortunately, on our way back to Victoria's, I got us on the wrong train.... Haha we had to ride the train 10 minutes back to the station, wait 90 minutes for the next train, and then ride it 20 minutes to the CORRECT station. Oops.

Then, Vic, Stoil, Freja, and I had a BBQ outside. It was great, and Vic did a great job at braving the grill. Then, we all went to the beach, met up with another classmate of theirs, Sophie, and her boyfriend. We watched the sun set, talked a while, came back to Vic's house and finished some more. Then we all got so exhausted that it was time for bed!

Today, Vic and some of her friends took me to a small western horse show nearby. They played country music and everything; it felt a lot like home. It was great to be around horses again; I sure do miss my old pony. Now, we are just relaxing and enjoying the down time. It's a great break before we leave for Berlin on Tuesday.













No comments:

Post a Comment