Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Europe Trip 2013: 9 days out

In nine days, I leave for my trip through Europe. My plane leaves Thursday May 16th at 5:01pm and after a flight to JFK, to Heathrow, then a 6 and a half hour bus ride to Bradford, I should be finally at my first destination with my amazing boyfriend and travel partner. 27+ hours of being in transit will definitely be worth it. An amazing travel playlist on my ipod is already in the works.

My plan for this blog is to post videos and pictures of our trip as we take it. 10 countries. 2 broke college students playing in Europe. I'll also be visiting friends along the way, which will be incredibly exciting as well!

I'm bringing along with me both my digital camera and my video camera so that both Stoil and I can take videos and pictures of our trip. Even though I won't be able to post every day, my plan is to post every 3-4 days (at least once for each city we visit). I've added an email subscription button so you can receive an email with each new update.

For the next few days, there's lots of packing and preparing to do! Busy, busy, busy! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment