Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1 day out

Everything is packed and ready to go! My big backpack weighs in at 41 lbs and my two carry-ons are loaded with snacks, candies, distractions, and cold medicine (my immune system better work extremely hard not to let me get a cold, or this girl's going to be angry!). I'm glad my dad and younger brother can join me as my mother completes the drop-her-curveside-at-Norfolk-Airport ritual. In all seriousness, though, I'm incredibly excited, and cross my fingers for smooth sailing tomorrow eventing. I promise to take lots of pictures! If you'd like a postcard, send me your mailing address over facebook or email! :)

So long, USA! (once again!)


I'm sad to say that Sofie is unable to join me on my adventure. She was quite devastated when I told her I was leaving again...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment